ADVANCE YOUR KNOWLEDGE
PLANT WNY Presents:
Friday,February 1, 2019 - Trade Show and Education Conference - STILL ON
CNLP Day - Thursday, January 31, 2019 - Canceled as of 1/30/19 Due to Weather
Horticulture 101 – Thursday, January 31, 2019 - Canceled as of 1/30/19 Due to Weather
Membership Meeting – Thursday, January 31 2019 - Canceled as of 1/30/19 Due to Weather
Trade Show and Education Conference - Friday, February 1, 2019 - STILL ON
We are pleased to announce our keynote speaker – Maria is a freelance writer for both green industry trade journals and consumer gardening magazines. In 2015 she released her first book with co-author Pam Bennett titled Garden-pedia: An A-Z Guide to Gardening Terms. This ASHS award winning book has gone in to its second printing and is now available in a digital edition. Maria has pushed the glass greenhouse ceiling becoming the first female president of the Ohio Nursery & Landscape Association and International Ornamental Crabapple Society. Maria is a fourth-generation nurseryman and proud of it!
Click here for a link to Garden-pedia: An A-Z Guide to Gardening Terms It makes a great training tool for you or your employees.
Location : Salvatore's Italian Gardens Restaurant 6461 Transit Rd Depew, NY 14043
- There will be a silent auction on Friday only. Donations are needed. The auction benefits the Foundation and the Foundation is bringing you this two-day event
- CNLP, DEC and CEU credits are available
- 1/14/19 - Brochure below has been updated. Agenda has been updated and is current! Contains the CEU credits as well.
Click on the brochure above to view the seminar agendas for both days, speaker bios, registration information and more!
Click here if you want to view/print only the registration form - (see below for registration options)
Register Online and Payment options:
• Pay by check: Make checks payable to PLANT WNY Foundation and mail to PO Box 712, East Amherst, NY 14051 - print out the Registration Form (found above) and mail with your check.
• Register and pay online. If you are registering for more than one day or for several people, you will need to fill out a quick registration form for each. Please indicate their name and lunch selection for Thursday (Friday is a buffet.) You can then pay for all your registrations at the end with one payment.
Register and pay with credit: Trade Show & Education Conference (Friday, Feb 1)
Thank you to our exhibitor participants:
Alliance Designer Products
Akron Tree Farm
Attica Package Company, Inc.
Bobcat of Buffalo
Chestnut Ridge Nursery, Inc.
Cornell Cooperative Extension - Erie County
Experienced Brick & Stone
Finger Lakes Mulch and Soil Products LLC
Gernatt Asphalt Products, Inc.
Keystone Hardscapes by CST
Lakeside Sod Supply Co., Inc.
MTE Turf Equipment Solutions
Niagara County Community College - Horticulture Program
Preferred Seed Company, Inc.
Prides Corner Farms
Russell's Tree & Shrub Farm, LLC
Scranton’s Thruway Builders Supplies
SiteOne Landscape Supply/Atlantic Irrigation
The Flanders Group
U.S. Department of Labor – OSHA
Upstate Gardeners' Journal
We Find Plants
Pleae contact PLANT WNY at (716) 741-8047 for more information or to be placed on our mailing list.
We are now accepting exhibitor registrations and sponsorships. Click here for the Exhibitor Registration Application.
Contact PLANT WNY at (716) 741-8047 if you would like more information now.