Advance Your Knowledge Trade Show and Education Conference
Join us as an Exhibitor and Sponsor of our two day event!
Our trade show and conference kicks off a new “green season” in Western New York. It is an opportunity for professional development by strengthening vendor contacts, earning recertifications credits and improving network potential.
Pricing, tentative agenda and all the information on becoming an exhibitor or sponsor of our Trade Show and Education Conference is found on our on brochure: click here for the Exhibitor/Sponsor Brochure
- Set up is on Thursday 3pm – 7pm and Friday 7am. Set up should be completed by 7:30 am Friday
- Please notify Kim Schichtel (716) 913-1779 if you are bringing any gas/diesel powered equipment for display or large equipment that may need special attention.
- Exhibitors may attend lectures
- Exhibitors may hold their own raffles and promotions
- Break-Down begins at 2:30 pm — please clean up any debris in your space. Vendor is responsible for entire cleanup of their space. Additional cleaning will be invoiced.
- Vendors can sell product from their booth. Please make sure you bring your Certificate of Authorityto have on hand. Any questions about selling product, contact Kim Schichtel at (716) 913-1779
- Certificate of Liability Insurance is required for vendors. Please list Western NY State Nursery & Landscape Association DBA PLANT WNY as Certificate Holder & Additional Insured.
- Exhibitor listing will be included on attendee mailer (must be received by December 3), website and Friday’s agenda.
Print the brochure and mail with your payment or register and pay online with PayPal below (with convenience fee).